Here are some useful programs written by me. I think these codes may be helpful for you.
1. Program for converting T/F/R statistical image to Z statistical image. y_TFRtoZ.m
2. Program for re-orienting the un-normalized image (diagonalize the complex affine matrix): y_reorient.m
3. Program for changing the b vector file created by MRIcroN's dcm2nii suitable for DTI Studio: y_ChangeBVector.m
4. Program for converting the NIfTI file in talairach space into .HEAD/.BRIK format which can be displayed with AFNI in Talairach View: y_ConvertTlrcNiftiToTlrcAFNI.m
5. Program for Shrinking or Enlarging masks: y_MaskShrink.m and y_MaskEnlarge.m
6. Program for performing Gaussian Random Field theory multiple comparison correction like easythresh in FSL: y_GRF_Threshold.m
7. Program for performing robust regression analysis for brain images: y_RobustFit_Image.m
8. Program for calculating the Intraclass correlation coefficient (ICC) for brain images: y_ICC_Image.m
9. Program for reslicing images. y_Reslice.m. Now you can find it in REST->Utilities.
10. Program for regressing out the covaribles. rest_Y_RegressOutCovariables.m. Now you can find it in REST->Utilities.
11. Program for extracting ROI time courses. rest_Y_ExtractROITC.m. Now you can find it in REST->Utilities.
12. Program for converting r value to p value, you will know if your Pierson's correlation coefficients are significant: y_Corr2p.m. For an alternative way, you can use REST Slice Viewer to convert T/F/R threshold value to P value or vise visa.
Please report here if you encounter any problem with these programs.