• Thu, 01/05/2012 - 20:42Xiao-Wei Song
    This message contains My NCBI what's new results from the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). Do not reply...
    2812 reads
  • Wed, 01/04/2012 - 20:51Xiao-Wei Song
    This message contains My NCBI what's new results from the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). Do not reply...
    2645 reads
  • Tue, 01/03/2012 - 20:56Xiao-Wei Song
    2785 reads
  • Tue, 01/03/2012 - 15:02Neeraj Upadhyay
    Dear all, I have analyzed a group data of 5 individuals using DPARSFA and I got ALFF,fALFF,REHO and PCC-FC maps . After this I want to see the DMN activity by mapping all the maps using structural template, will you please suggest me the procedure...
    4578 reads
  • Mon, 01/02/2012 - 09:55YAN Chao-Gan
    Resting-State fMRI Data Analysis Toolkit (REST) is a convenient toolkit to calculate Functional Connectivity (FC), Regional Homogeneity (ReHo), Amplitude of Low-Frequency Fluctuation (ALFF), Fractional ALFF (fALFF), Gragner causality and perform...
    36280 reads
  • Mon, 01/02/2012 - 09:33YAN Chao-Gan
    Data Processing Assistant for Resting-State fMRI (DPARSF) is a convenient plug-in software based on SPM and REST. You just need to arrange your DICOM files, and click a few buttons to set parameters, DPARSF will then give all the preprocessed (slice...
    17648 reads
  • Fri, 12/30/2011 - 20:45Xiao-Wei Song
    3182 reads
  • Fri, 12/30/2011 - 12:23Neeraj Upadhyay
    Dear all, when I was doing analysis of my own data a problem occur after realigned normalized and smoothed when it reached to the regress out nuisance co-variates . the error is : ??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions. Error in ==> DPARSFA_run at...
    4258 reads
  • Thu, 12/29/2011 - 20:51Xiao-Wei Song
    This message contains My NCBI what's new results from the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). Do not reply directly...
    3114 reads
  • Wed, 12/28/2011 - 12:33Neeraj Upadhyay
    Dear all, I am a beginner of DPARSF. when I was analyzing my data found an error in mapping functional connectivity .Please tell me about the procedure using REST how I can make the Covariate list to regress out nuissance covariates. One more query...
    5498 reads