rePost DPARSF error

Hi there,

I preprocessed (detrended) my data outside of the toolbox but want to use DPARSF to smooth and calculate ALFF, fALFF, etc.  I created folders in FunRaw, put my data in the FunImgNormalized folder (even though they are not normalized, this is the only way I tried that actually made the data show up under Subjetcts), and tried to run just these steps that I wanted.  I checked smooth, use with smooth, no mask, checked everything on the ALFF line, regress out CSF.  I get the following error:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Running job #1
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Running 'Smooth'
Done 'Smooth'
Done
Moving Smoothed Files:gad_c029 OKMoving Smoothed Files:gad_c031 OK
Computing ALFF with: "/Volumes/EtkinLab_Data/Imaging/ctr_gad_mdd_cmd_pts/resting_state/D.Oathes/Temp/FunRaw/FunImgNormalizedSmoothedDetrendedFiltered/gad_c029"
Read 3D EPI functional images: "/Volumes/EtkinLab_Data/Imaging/ctr_gad_mdd_cmd_pts/resting_state/D.Oathes/Temp/FunRaw/FunImgNormalizedSmoothedDetrendedFiltered/gad_c029".Index exceeds matrix dimensions.
Error in rest_to4d (line 50)
rest_waitbar(0.001, ...
Error in alff (line 34)
[AllVolume,vsize,theImgFileList, Header,nVolumn] =rest_to4d(ADataDir);
Error in DPARSF_run (line 1100)
alff(
[AutoDataProcessParameter.DataProcessDir,filesep,FunImgDir,filesep,AutoDataProcessParameter.SubjectID{i}],
Error in DPARSF>pushbuttonRun_Callback (line 976)
[Error]=DPARSF_run(handles.Cfg);
Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
feval(varargin{:});
Error in DPARSF (line 43)
gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});
Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback
===================================

Is there a different folder I should put the images into if I want to calculate ALFF, fALFF, etc. in native space? Alternatively, is there some other issue that I can fix to make this run?

Thanks much,

Desmond

It seems like
DPARSF cannot read dataset in
"/Volumes/EtkinLab_Data/Imaging/ctr_gad_mdd_cmd_pts/resting_state/D.Oathes/Temp/FunRaw/FunImgNormalizedSmoothedDetrendedFiltered/gad_c029"

or

a error about waitbar

At first, you need check that folder to ensure there are correct dataset in it and try again.
If it does not work, please try to download the last version of DPARSF and REST。

BTW, if you just want to preprocess your dataset with special order, try to use DPARSFA and if you just need to calculate ALFF , fALFF, you can use REST independently.

Thanks,
and reply this comment if you still have problems,

Sandy Wang