'Error in Normalize, time point number doesn't match

Hello
1. I am using DPARSFA and I have the following error:

Moving Normalized Files:Sub10011 OK

Generating the pictures for checking normalization: Sub10011 OK

'Error in Normalize, time point number doesn't match: Sub10011

I know the number of the time points of the data (192) and I inserted it in DPARSFA.
From looking in FunImgRW It seems the normalization process did work, and the nii file has the correct number of time points.
So, I don't understand why do I get this error message?

2. Because it seems the normalization worked well, I tried continuing from here: setting the starting directory to FunImgRW. When I press "run" i get this error:
"the detected time points of subject 10011 is 2; it is different from the predefined time points: 192. please check your data!"
Again- 
When I open the normalized images i see there are 192 time points (as should be). So I don't understand where the error is.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Rotem

version is correct, sorry i cannot figure it out. is your normalized data 4d nii format? it should be ok, we all use 4d nii format. 
when you opened your mricron to see the image, did you see a window poping out letting you choose one of the image out of 192 images?

Yes for both your questions.

I have another question regarding the order of the ROIs:
I inserted several ROIs I generated (each ROI saved as a seperate file).
I want to know for each "ROIFCMap.nii", for which ROI it was generated.
Is it the same order as in the list I get from: "export list of ROI definitions"? namely, the first ROI in this list is "ROI1FCMap.nii", the second ROI in the list is "RO2FCMap.nii" and so on?

Thanks

Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.