group analysis

Hi,

I just wanted to confirm a few details.

Using DPARSFA, I performed ROI-based analyses with several ROIs. I was interested in the relationship between connectivity between 2 ROIs and a behavioral measure. I also wanted to examine on a voxel wise level the relationship between a seed and a behavioral covariate (whole-brain). In the /results/FC folder there appears to be an FC map and zFC map for each ROI, for each subject. So for ROI #1, does the FC and zMAP for subject #1 reflect the whole-brain analysis with ROI #1 as the seed? So would this be what I would then use for the group-level analysis. Also would there be a way to add the behavioral covariate for the group-analysis? I can to this SPM, but was curious about how to do it in REST.

Much appreciated as always,

Eric

Dear Eric,
Sorry for the delay because of the Chinese Spring Festival Holiday.
1. So for ROI #1, does the FC and zMAP for subject #1 reflect the whole-brain analysis with ROI #1 as the seed?
Yes. For example, "ROI1FCMap_Sub_001.img" means the voxel-wise FC map of ROI #1 for subject #1.
2. Also would there be a way to add the behavioral covariate for the group-analysis?
Yes. There is a Statistical Module in the latest REST. You can add behavioral covariate (also even Image covariate) into group analysis in this module.
Best wishes!