Procedure for performing Paired T-Test?

Hello, I'm attempting to perform a Paired T-Test on the functional connectivity of two resting state conditions within-subject. I have a Placebo run and a Control run for the subject. First I converted my .nii files to nifti pairs using REST's conversion utility. Then I used the Functional Connectivity tool to create a FC and zFC Map for each condition individually using the same ROI location. Then I placed the zFC maps into their own folders (I have 1 folder for the zFC map from the Placebo run and another folder for the zFC Map from the Control run).

Next I opened REST's Paired T-Test tool. I added both folders containing the run data as separate conditions in the Paired T-Test, Placebo as Condition 1 and Control as Condition 2. I set the mask to one of the zFCMaps then I ran the analysis, and another nifti pair was produced which I viewed using REST's slice viewer overlaying the image over the subject's anatomical image. I was able to see some results but I'm unsure that I've performed these steps properly. Does anyone have experience performing Paired T-Test's using REST and would be willing to share their general procedure? I admit I am new to REST and performing paired T-Tests so it is likely that I am doing something wrong.

Any help from someone familiar with performing paired T-Tests would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Yeah, you are doing in the correct way.

The only thing you need to keep in mind is the correspondence of the file order in Placebo folder and Control folder.

Paired T-Test in REST is very simple compared with SPM.

Best,

Chao-Gan

Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.