voxel-based FC using multiple user defined time courses

Dear REST authors,
I'm performing voxel-based FC on my data and for the seed definition I need to specify the time courses.
When I use a single time course saved in .txt file I have no problems, but when I save multiple time courses (one for each column) in the same .txt file, REST don't recognize them as separate time courses and produces only one FCmap.
There is a specific way to save the time courses in .txt files to be recognized as separate?
Alternatively, how can I perform FC with a list of time courses (with GUI or in batch mode)?
Thank you in advance for your attention.

Best wishes,
Ludovica

Is the time courses same to all subjects?

Or each subject have different time courses? If, then the current way is put one time course in one .txt file only.

Process multiple subjects with different seed time courses (.txt) in batch mode. Give the seed time course configuration file as:
Seed_Time_Course_List.:
X:\Structural_Functional\Reprocess\Sub3Seed.txt
X:\Structural_Functional\Reprocess\Sub2Seed.txt
X:\Structural_Functional\Reprocess\Sub1Seed.txt

Then, the second time course.

Thank you for your quick answer.
Yes, each subject have different time courses.
In particular I need to test FC of about 20 time courses per subject and I was looking for a way to automatize the analysis.

If I understood what you mean, I can process all subjects together, but I need to repeat this configuration 20 times:
Seed_Time_Course_List.:
X:\Structural_Functional\Reprocess\Sub3SeedN.txt
X:\Structural_Functional\Reprocess\Sub2SeedN.txt
X:\Structural_Functional\Reprocess\Sub1SeedN.txt
with N=1:20
Is it right?

Thank you.

Hi!
Yes.

And is you seed time series extracted from the same ROI file for all the subjects?
If so, you can use DPARSFA -> Define 20 ROIs, and get all the results automatically.

Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.