July 2009

functional connectivity in individual space

Hello
First thank you for this toolbox that open new perpectives.
I am trying to perform functional connectivity in non normalized space in patients with glial tumors.
 For this purpose I create a brain mask coregistered with the functional data (same number of slices and voxel size)
However at the last step of computing functional connectivity an exception occured.

Computing functional connectivity with: "C:\Aram\IRM\Brain data base Siemens\chirurgie eveillee\Brossard\resting state raw\rest_detrend_detrend_filtered"

Forums: 

Error message using functional connectivity

Hello, 
I'm trying to run functional connectivity on a MacBook and I received the following error message when trying to perform. The error message is 

Error using ==> rest_WriteNiftiImage at 92
Meet error while writing the data

This is what shows up in MATLAB
Exception occured.    ()
    Error using ==> rest_WriteNiftiImage at 92
Meet error while writing the data

Q&A: DPARSF and REST

We are trying to learn your programs to do functional connectivity in TBI (traumatic brain injury).  We have a large group and have been using several MRI methods including DTI, SWI and MRS.  I’ve wanted to use Fc for some time now and found your programs while searching on the SPM website.   I was able to run an Fc analysis last night but without removing regressors of noninterest.  I would like to use all features of both programs but have some questions.  I did register but am in a time crunch so thought I might get faster answers to my questions.&nbsp

不能做filter

将静息态数据经spm预处理(未将前面10个时间点去掉)后,至rest1.3版本软件进行detrend和filter操作,detrend很顺利,也生成_detrend的文件,然后做filter,总是显示can not witer file,也没有声称相应的_filter文件,我的metlab软件是6.5.1版本的,请问可能是什么原因造成,还有不做filter对后序数据处理有什么影响?

Fwd: What's new for '+"resting" +"fMRI"' in PubMed

This message contains My NCBI what's new results from the
National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM).

Do not reply directly to this message.

Sender's message: Check Notes

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

运行ALFF失败求助

你们好!我按照网上录像资料显示的处理数据步骤,先spm5预处理数据,转成ANALYZE格式后,滤波和去线性漂移,得到img和hdr格式的双份文件,然后做ALFF,报出错,
提示语是 "Error using>test_readniftiimage Meet error while reading the data",请问我该如何处理,是什么问题?谢谢!

Fwd: What's new for '+"resting" +"fMRI"' in PubMed

This message contains My NCBI what's new results from the
National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM).

Do not reply directly to this message.

Sender's message: Please check the note : http://restfmri.net/forum/node/95

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Linear trend removal

Hi all,
Sorry to post this issue again, but I was hoping for some clarification so I can progress with my analysis.

I just have a question about the detrending and filtering. I have been looking at ROI time courses at various stages of detrending and filtering. 
I have noticed that after detrending, the linear trend does indeed seem to be removed, as is expected.
After filtering (.008 to .08 Hz) only (without detrending), I can clearly see the slower oscillations, although the linear trend is still present, as would be expected.

Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.