July 2009

Fwd: What's new for '+"resting" +"fMRI"' in PubMed

This message contains My NCBI what's new results from the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM).
Do not reply directly to this message.

Sender's message: Search: "resting"[All Fields] AND "fMRI"[All Fields]

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Writing covariable-corrected images

Hi again,

I am trying to use the rest_Y_RegressOutCovariables function to write our covariable-corrected image files. I get the error below, which I was hoping you could help me with. I've double-checked, and the timeseries vectors are the correct length.
Thanks for your help,
Alex

ROI wise comparison text files

Hello, 
I'm trying to run functional connectivity using ROI wise comparison between regions.  After detrending, filtering, choosing ROIs, inputting covariables and performing the functional connectivity, the program gave me the expected text files. Does the ROI_FCMap_  file represent the time course before or after the covariable have been regressed out? If it is before the covariables have been accounted for, is there a way to acquire the time course after the covariables have been regressed out?

Thanks for your help in this matter

Detrending error in LINUX system

Dear REST experts

Recently , we moved our analysis platform from windows to 64 bits centos 5.3 system with Matlab R2009a

All the resting fmri data were processed by using DPARSF_V1.0_Beta_090701

when enter into the stage of remove linear trend  , we meet the following error

could someone can help us to slove the problem ?

===========================================================================================
Removing the linear trend:

Stat maps

Hi all,
This may seem like a basic question, but I just wanted to check whether entering the single-subject FC or zFCmaps produced by REST  into a one-sample t-test in spm is an appropriate way to generate a group-averaged stat map.
Thanks,
Alex