Resting State Functional Connectivity: Concept, Techniques, Application

Dongyang Zhang, PhD,
Department of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine

北京师范大学认知神经科学与学习国家重点实验室,脑成像中心三楼西会议室

2010.12.1, 10:00

欢迎光临!

Granger Causality Analysis (GCA)

Dear REST experts, 

Thank you for your development of useful software. I have some questions about GCA. I am planning to use this software to analyze my fMRI data during the simple reward task (TR = 2 sec).

1. What is the difference between simple x2y model and autoregressive model? Output data was very different each other.

Forums: 

Regress out covariates

I've just used the regress out covariates utility by following the online course material, however, I am confused by the output.  I was expecting another time series all with the suffix covremoved but instead all I get is a text file called Cov.txt ?  There were no error messages.  Where are the modified data?

Thanks
Anna

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

DRM on Data_Process_of_Rest_fMRI_Part1_English.pps file?

Hi there
When I try and open the Data_Process_of_Rest_fMRI_Part1_English.pps file I have downloaded for instructions I get an error message telling me that this has DRM rights and that I don't have the password to play it. "this presentation is protected by a password or DRM. To access the presentation you must have a version not protected.."

Can you let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Many thanks
Anna

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Forums: 

如果BOLD图像差一幅怎么分析

各位老师好:
   请教各位一个问题,我用的是GE的磁共振,我们扫描EPI序列,扫描33层,每层240个时间点,那么图像应该出来7920幅,但是有的被试图像只出来了7919幅图,这些病人不想再到医院来接受扫描了,我想请问一下,如果我想进行图像处理,如何才能找到是差的哪一幅图呢?谢谢!如果我找到那一幅图像了之后可否利用复制前面一幅图像然后在改革名字粘贴他的方法去做接下来的图像处理?谢谢!

rest做FC时,用的是相关还是偏相关

老师,您好。

rest做FC时,用的是相关还是偏相关。
我查看了rest文件夹里的fc.m

里面有一部分求相关,直接用的是matlab内置的corrcoef

有一部分求相关用的是自己编写的函数。

这2个都是只是求相关的。不知道以后能不能导入求偏相关的函数