February 2012

请教两个问题(关于审稿人意见)

老师,
您好!
最近有一篇稿件被审稿人提了几个问题,都是有关REST软件的,总结如下,能否帮忙回答一下,十分十分感谢!!!
1. 我用的是REST slice view 里的FDR检验(one-tail),一个统计学者提问说这里的FDR检验采用的类型是什么?:if FDR was used, what FDR method was it (Benjamini & Hochberg, Benjamini & Yekutieli, etc)。
2. 做完two-sample t-test, ANOVA检验,或者correlation analysis后,REST的报告里只会显示peak t-value, peak F-value, 和 peak r-value; 怎样把t值,F值,和r值 转换为相应的Z值?转换后得到的Z值是什么含义?
再次感谢!!!

关于功能连接的疑惑

各位老师好:
请教老师两组问题,1.假设在做功能连接时,甲组患者体素A与ROI的功能连接r是-1,乙组患者体素A与ROI几乎没有什么联系,r为-0.1,那么甲组与乙组进行双样本T检验得到相对于乙组甲组A体素与ROI的功能连接为-0.9,这个-0.9能否证明甲组A体素与ROI的连接较乙组有减弱呢?

学术交流

浙江省中医院学术活动通知
主题:静息态功能磁共振成像(fMRI)研究进展
专家:臧玉峰教授
时间:2012年3月6日(星期二)下午3:00-4:00
地点:医学影像科示教室(住院二楼)

New articles in RS-fMRI

Rat brains also have a default mode network.
Lu H, Zou Q, Gu H, Raichle ME, Stein EA, Yang Y.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Feb 21. [Epub ahead of print]

Neuroimaging Research Branch, National Institute on Drug Abuse, Intramural Research Programs, National Institutes of Health, Baltimore, MD 21224

Abstract

Help with understanding output files

Hi all,

I am exploring REST toolbox for analysing some data. I used the Functional Connectivity button on the REST GUI and entered the coordinates of one ROI and followed other instructions on the manual. The processing completed and I received following outputs.
1 txt file with prefix ROI_FCMap_
2 pairs of img and hdr files with prefix FCMap_ and zFCMap_
1 nii file with prefix fFCMap_

Random Field Theory

Dear Yan,

It is possible in REST, to correct for multiple comparisons at the cluster level using Gaussian random field theory. I've noticed other programs such as FSL FEAR pre-select Z threshold and use cluster size as a determining significance factors (e.g. min Z >2.3; cluster significance: p < 0.05, corrected). Can such an approach also be adopted in REST?

Regards, Jan R