??? Error using ==> rmdir
另一个程序正在使用此文件,进程无法访问。

Error in ==> DPARSF_run at 856
        rmdir('FunImg','s')

Error in ==> DPARSF>pushbuttonRun_Callback at 976
    [Error]=DPARSF_run(handles.Cfg);

该FDR校正的方法是否存在问题?

老师您好:
       我现在虽然在做任务态的实验,想请教您关于FDR校正的问题。我的实验是比较一组被试学习前、后脑区激活的变化,关心的是枕叶的激活。学习前单样本T检验得到激活簇A,学习后单样本T检验得到激活簇B,配对T检验后得到激活簇C。可是三个检验结果都经不起全脑或枕叶的FDR校正(即用全脑做mask或枕叶做mask,Q值取0.05)。我可不可以采用以下方法:先做P=0.05未校正,再在rest中save clusters ,分别保存P=0.05未校正的结果(A、B、C)作为各FDR检验的mask?这样的话结果经得起校正。

我暂时没找到关于此校正方法的参考文献,在此求证该方法是否合理,希望老师能够给予指导!感激不尽O(∩_∩)O~

AlphaSim in Rest fMRI

I performed an fMRI task for attention. Then using the 'con files' of all the subjects, I performed a multiple regression analysis in SPM8, with a behavioral score as covariate to identify the regions that have a positive or negative correlation with the score. I want to perform AlphaSim for this multiple regression analysis to find the minimum cluster size for alpha 0.05. My uncorrected p value is 0.01, slice thickness is 3 mm.

What should I input for the mask image? Can I use the 'mask' image generated during the regression analysis?
Forums: 

any problem if do two same analyses (e.g. ALFF) with two separate Matlab at the same time in the same user account?

Hi, when I do two same analyses (e.g. ALFF) with two separate Matlab at the same time in the same user account, I found that it is likely that one of the analysis crashes with the other. I notice that they both produce and erase tmp files with random numbers in the /tmp/ directory constantly. If both analyses produced the same file concidently, e.g. ALFF_3462_username, and one of the analysis deleted it after using it while the other analysis suddenly lose track of such file then it will crash. Is that true?

有关ICA的比较选取的mask及意义

老师:
      您好!希望可以请教一个ica的问题。
      我一直都在做ica的处理,如果我想比较病人组与正常对照组运动网络的差异,怎么定义比较的mask,因为如果在全脑水平上比较,出现差异的地方有可能是负激活的区域,可是我只要比较正的激活的运动网络,所以比较的mask就不知道怎么选了?
     另外,还是一个基本概念的问题,ica得出的具体意义怎么说,写文章的时候怎么表达,例如功能连接的比较可以说功能连接减低或增高,那么ica的比较高低怎么用语言表示呢?
   非常感谢!

Dartel segment出现问题

你好!我们使用了DPARSFA来运行Dartel的segment和normalization ,但是matlab在运行一段时间以后总会莫名其妙的报错。我们想问问是什么原因(详见下面的error message)
Operation terminated by user during spm_figure (line 278)

In spm_progress_bar (line 86)
        spm_figure('Clear',Finter);

In spm_progress_bar (line 38)

有关ICA成分的选取

老师:
      您好!
      我用mica做了一组25个人正常对照组静息态的处理,想得到运动网络,但是感觉得到的成分都不是,是我运行的问题还是怎么回事儿呢?
      参数大概选取:自动选取,运行次数是50,其余参数大致都默认