September 2012

GCA bivariate problem with normalisation of y to x maps

Dear Chao-Gan et al.,

Greetings.
I am running voxelwise bivariate GCA from the GUI. Unfortunately only the x to y maps are getting z transformed, not the y to x maps. Can you suggest a solution? I have a load of y to x maps that I want to normalise using the mean within the mask.

Thank you
Lena

请教严老师关于小世界的一些问题

最近对小世界网络很感兴趣,有一些问题想请教严老师.
1 有些文献提到,在比较病人组和正常对照组的全局小世界网络参数,比如local efficiency时候,说采用了FGR校正.我有些奇怪,每个被试只有一个local efficiency值,为什么还要校正?是不是可能是cost取值比较多,比如说cost 0.1~0.4,步长0.01的话,总共有30个值, 把这30个值同时考虑校正,比如说最严格的取p=0.05/30?

2 在比较两组数据之间的脑区的参数时,比如说nodal degree,需要确定一个cost具体值.很多时候文献中会选取全局参数(比如local efficiency)差异最大的cost值(p最小),还有别的方法吗?我的结果对应全局参数差异最大的cost值,cost取了0.35左右,感觉很不合适.

万分感谢严老师!

imresize function in SliceViewer

Hello,
I got the following error when trying to load the overlay a T map generated with the 2 sample T test function.
Do you have any suggestions on how to fix it? I am using Matlab 2011b with the Image Processing and Statistics toolboxes.
Thank you.

Undefined function 'imresize' for input arguments of type 'double'.

Error in rest_sliceviewer>AddOverlay (line 2924)

请教严老师关于球形坐标选取种子区的问题

严老师您好,做功能连接时在球形坐标区选择规定的ROI时,怎么才能知道我想选的感兴趣区的具体坐标是多少呢?很多情况下是去查阅文献,有没有一个表能总结一下的,到时候就一目了然了,谢谢您!

degree centrality

Dear REST team
There seems to be some problem in calling the mPF_list variable for degree centrality
I am using a recursively called directory with 20 subjects, each subject folder containing 235 volumes
Pls see the message below:

Starting matlabpool using the 'local' configuration ... There is no data or non-data files in this directory:

请教严老师关于原始数据的一些问题

严老师,在您细心的指导下目前大部分知识已经掌握了,我现在有一批数据,是关于脑梗死的病人。但是我的病人虽然都是单侧的,但有左侧的也有右侧的,我想把它们放在一起分析,怎么设计才能出去部位对结果的影响呢?谢谢严老师!

REST-VMHC

论坛老师好!
首先感谢REST新版的发布,新版加入VMHC后,我阅读了一些相关的文献,想做VMHC在疾病中的分析,但文献中有些步骤不太懂,望大家帮忙。

1. “The residual time series for each subject was registered to a symmetric MNI template and was used to compute the homotopic functional connectivity.”

Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.