May 2015

DPARSF打开问题

各位老师好,我是做静息态的新人,也没有计算机背景,在matlab(8.1)的set path中添加了dpabi (V3.1),spm8和rest(V1.8)之后,在command line中输入dpabi,总是出现一个web browser,然后就不动了,请问什么原因?如何处理?谢谢。(我的电脑是MacBook pro 64位)

用DPABI_V1.2_141101软件处理数据时产生的问题

用DPARSF3.1 预处理任务fMRI的时候,第一步就遇到问题,跑出来的funImg 、T1Img 里面是空的,文件整理按照静息态数据的方式,已经跑成功多次了,多次检查了FunRaw 和T1Raw中的数据,应该没有问题:
??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

用DPARS处理ReHo时出现的几个问题,在此求助各位老师及战友!

用DPARS处理ReHo,勾了slice timing、realign、normalise、detrend、filter、smooth,但最后得到的文件只有FunImgARWDF,没有FunImgARWDFS,请问各位老师,这是正常的么?还是哪里出现了错误。另外得到的result的reho里面有以下6个文件,
mReHoMap_Sub_001.nii
ReHoMap_Sub_001.nii
smReHoMap_Sub_001.nii
sReHoMap_Sub_001.nii
szReHoMap_Sub_001.nii
zReHoMap_Sub_001.nii

Scan time

Dear Members,

I have few basic questions. I am using Philips 1.5T  for rsfMRI. I have scanned a subject for 8 min. I have given the details of aquisition parameters below. When TR is 2sec and scan time is 8 min (480 sec) the total volume should be 240. But I am getting only 120 volumes of images. Could you plz explain where I am going mistake or any other parameter affecting the scan time?

DPARSF: DARTEL SMOOTHING AFTER SCRUBBING

I have the following problem with Dartel Smoothing.  

I Applied dartel Smoothing after i scrubbed all my images by Jenkinson with a threshold of 0.3 with cutting out the bad images. 
After Scrubbing i got the images with the displaced timepoints ARWCFB. I used this folder as starting directory for the Dartel Smoothing (8x8x8). 

Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.