Analysis: Resting-State FC associated with a behavioural covariate

Hello, 

first of all: thanks so much for creating such a great tool. I am using it for the first time and hence, I got some questions.

I would like to investigate whether the functional connectivity strength is associated with a behavioral covariate. Therefore, I first generated functional connectivity maps indicating brain areas whose activity was correlated with a chosen seed at rest. 

Now, I would like to reveal, functional connectivity maps showing how my behavioral covariate modulates functional connectivity between my seed region and the rest of the brain. Further I want to control for age.

Given that I am new to this program (and to SPM in general) it would be of great value, if you could give tell me step by step how to implement this in rest. THis would be more than helpful. Thanks very much in advance.

For example, so far I got the following:

(1) Open rest - Statistical Analysis - e.g. Rest Correlation Analysis

(2) Add the already generated "zFc-Maps seed-whole brain" as group images

(3) Add my covariate "Behavioural Measure" as a text-files

This will reveal the association between my 'behavioral measure' and the 'regions that are correlated with my seed', right? 

How then can I implement a partial correlation e.g. if I want to a have the correlation between my 'behavioral covariate' and 'zMaps seed-whole brain' controlled by a second covariate ?

This will reveal the association between my 'behavioral measure' and the 'regions that are correlated with my seed', right? 

--Yes.

How then can I implement a partial correlation e.g. if I want to a have the correlation between my 'behavioral covariate' and 'zMaps seed-whole brain' controlled by a second covariate ?

--You second covariate is behavioral traits? Then add them through "add text covariates".