AlphaSim error message

Dear Experts,

I'm new to REST and would like to use AlphaSim for my study. When I try to run AlphaSim, it always gives me following error message:

Undefined function 'bwlabeln' for input arguments of type 'double'.

Error in rest_AlphaSim (line 78)
   [theCluster, theCount] =bwlabeln(fim, connect);

Error in rest_AlphaSim_gui>pushbuttonrun_Callback (line 68)
rest_AlphaSim(mask,outdir,outname,rmm,fwhm,pthr,iter);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
       feval(varargin{:});

Error in rest_AlphaSim_gui (line 27)
   gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in @(hObject,eventdata)rest_AlphaSim_gui('pushbuttonrun_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I looked for the website if there was a similar post, and found that AlphaSim needs Matlab Statistics Toolbox to run. However I have installed Statistics Toolbox. Any suggestion is appreciated.
My environment is Mac OS 10.7.5, Matlab 2009b and 2012b, REST_V1.8_130615 and REST_V1.8_130303.

Best,

Jun Miyata

Hi,

It seems that your matlab does not have the function named bwlabeln.
I considered that this function is included in some matlab toolbox for example (but I am not sure which), image processing toolbox.

You need to install those toolbox and try run it ag.  Or you can use another Matlab which is full functioned.

Hi Zhang,

Thank you very much! So which matlab toolboxes are necessary for running AlphaSim? Statistics Toolbox and Image Processing Toolbox are enough?
I'd also like to use functional connectivity and GCA in REST, so if they also need some special toolboxes in addition to matlab itself, Could anyone tell me?
Thank you very much,

Jun