AlphaSim problems

Hi,
I am trying to make an alpha-sim from a mfALFF contrast map created by using SPM (but no REST toolbox), and always appear the same error when I try to calculate the smooth:

?? Undefined function or variable "testFlag".

Error in ==> rest_Smoothest_gui>Comput_pushbutton_Callback at 207
if strcmp(testFlag,'Z')

Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in ==> rest_Smoothest_gui at 42
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in ==>
@(hObject,eventdata)rest_Smoothest_gui('Comput_pushbutton_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

??? Error using ==> waitfor
Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

However, if I make an AlphaSim from a contrast MAP obtained by using SPM, this error doesn't appears...

Does anyone know what could be happening? Thank you very much.

Andrés

I think what you mentioned contrast MAP obtained by SPM is actually statistics MAP (i.e., either spm_T or spm_F). 
For those statistical maps est smoothness will work.

However, for your mfALFF contrast map, you said you created by using SPM, I don't know how you made this. If it is a statistical map just like spm_T/F, I think it will work, but in your case, rest_Smoothest_gui can not read that information (i.e., T, F, R, or Z) from your input image. So the error came out.

I don't know how to estimate the smoothness, but after reading script, I found the reason is above. 

You are true, thank you very much. I was trying to calculate the smooth in a non-contrast map (in fact it was a con_image)
Thank you very much for your time.

Andrew

However, for beginners, slow learners and worship in order to collect their appeal in the amount of data is enough to help. Statistics, of course, a full curriculum and test execution by using the sole purpose of changing the level of successful scientists for training purposes should be no more than a formality.
statistics homework help

Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.