Error in calling DPARSF

Hello!

I am trying to use DPARSF to preprocess my data. However, after opening DPABI when I click the DPARSF Basic Edition button, I'm getting this error message:

Undefined function or variable 'DPARSF'.

Error in dpabi>pushbutton_DPARSFB_Callback (line 141)
DPARSF

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in dpabi (line 42)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)dpabi('pushbutton_DPARSFB_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

I understand that the problem is with the GUI but I don't know ho to fix it.

Thanks,

Pallabi

Thank you. It is running smoothly now. However, now I'm trying to use the demodata and getting the following error:

Error using cd
Cannot CD to C:\Users\pallavi sengupta\Downloads\ProcessingDemoData\FunImg (Name is nonexistent or not
a directory).

Error in DPARSFA_run (line 574)
        cd([AutoDataProcessParameter.DataProcessDir,filesep,FunSessionPrefixSet{iFunSession},AutoDataProcessParameter.StartingDirName]);

Error in DPARSF_run (line 113)
[Error] = DPARSFA_run(Cfg);

Error in DPARSF>pushbuttonRun_Callback (line 1154)
    [Error]=DPARSF_run(handles.Cfg);

Error in DPARSF (line 52)

Error using cd
Cannot CD to C:\Users\pallavi sengupta\Downloads\ProcessingDemoData\FunImg (Name is nonexistent or not
a directory).

Error in DPARSFA_run (line 574)
        cd([AutoDataProcessParameter.DataProcessDir,filesep,FunSessionPrefixSet{iFunSession},AutoDataProcessParameter.StartingDirName]);

Error in DPARSF_run (line 113)
[Error] = DPARSFA_run(Cfg);

Error in DPARSF>pushbuttonRun_Callback (line 1154)
    [Error]=DPARSF_run(handles.Cfg);

Error in DPARSF (line 52)

Dear Pallabi, please see below.

This error message is a data-importing failure. What it’s telling you is that *.nii files in the FunImg directory are missing, or the directory does not exist.

(1) Please remove the space in your working path (between pallavi and sengupta C:\Users\pallavi sengupta\);

(2) Set current working path as, for example, C:\Users\pallavisengupta\Downloads\ProcessingDemoData (note there is no space between pallavi and sengupta) your working directory of MATLAB;

(3) Launch DPARSFA by typing dparsfa in MATLAB’s workspace, then click ENTER in the lower right corner of gui-panel (FunRaw by defaults, make sure that some parameters, such as time points, TR, slice-timing parameters, are modified correspondingly);

(4) Run, and enjoy.

Good luck

Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.