November 2011

关于采样率

您好,最近对一个问题一直不太理解。
In the current study, we used a relatively low sampling rate (TR=2 s) for multislice (30 slices) acquisitions.Under this sampling rate, respiratory and cardiac fluctuations may still pose a problem for fMRI time series, despite band-pass filtering in the range 0.01-0.1 Hz used to reduce them.

Procedure for performing Paired T-Test?

Hello, I'm attempting to perform a Paired T-Test on the functional connectivity of two resting state conditions within-subject. I have a Placebo run and a Control run for the subject. First I converted my .nii files to nifti pairs using REST's conversion utility. Then I used the Functional Connectivity tool to create a FC and zFC Map for each condition individually using the same ROI location. Then I placed the zFC maps into their own folders (I have 1 folder for the zFC map from the Placebo run and another folder for the zFC Map from the Control run).

本周二(2011.11.29)组会通知

本周二继续文献报告:
报告的文献为:《Reducing inter-subject anatomical variation: Effect of normalization method on sensitivity of functional magnetic resonance imaging data analysis in auditory cortex and the superior temporal region》。
这篇文献主要内容:SPM2-normalization,SPM5-统一分割,SPM5-DARTEL,HAMMER四种配准方法对任务fMRI激活结果的影响,同时也考察了不同配准模板(ICBM152,Colin27,ICBM453)对配准结果的影响及不同配准算法下平滑和不平滑激活结果的差异。详见附件。

Forums: 
Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.