ZangYF Group's CVs

REST GCA multivariate coefficient results

Dear experts,

I would like to know how to understand and use the results of multivariate coefficient of GCA. I choose the ROI mode.

There are two kinds of .txt in the result folder

1) GCA_sub_*_order1. txt, what is the means of matrix in the text?what is the mean of every columns and rows?

2) ROI_GCA_sub_*.txt, what is the means of matrix in the text?wha is the mean of every columns and rows?

3) How to do statistic analysis with these .txts?

Thanks a lot!

Best wishes,

Lotus

dpabi运行时报错

警告: 文件:DPARSFA_run.m 行:760 列:66
临时变量 SliceOrder 将在 parfor 循环的每个迭代开始时被清除。
循环开始前赋给它的任何值都将丢失。如果在 parfor 循环中为它赋值之前使用 SliceOrder,将发生运行时错误。
请参阅 MATLAB 中的并行循环,“临时变量”。
> In DPARSFA>pushbuttonRun_Callback at 1845
In gui_mainfcn at 95
In DPARSFA at 30
警告: 文件:DPARSFA_run.m 行:1128 列:83
临时变量 RefFile 将在 parfor 循环的每个迭代开始时被清除。
循环开始前赋给它的任何值都将丢失。如果在 parfor 循环中为它赋值之前使用 RefFile,将发生运行时错误。
请参阅 MATLAB 中的并行循环,“临时变量”。
> In DPARSFA>pushbuttonRun_Callback at 1845
In gui_mainfcn at 95
In DPARSFA at 30

resting pCASL brain MRI images analysis 静息态pCASL磁共振分析

小白一个,想请问各位大神、前辈、老师:

静息态pCASL磁共振成像是否可以分析结构和功能像,除了它的CBF脑血流的主要特征?有没有老师可以分享一下如何进行分析,谢非常感谢!

请问Harvard-Oxford atlas下的110个Nodes能否归类到几个大网络(resting state networks)

请教各位一个问题。

我看到一些文章,都会把Nodes划分到不同网络,比如看到有的文章说到we utilized data from Smith et al.’s study to assign
264 nodes into 10 functional networks corresponding to the primary resting state networks (RSNs) [40].

[40] S. M. Smith, K. L. Miller, G. Salimi-Khorshidi, M. Webster, C. F. Beckmann, T. E. Nichols, J. D. Ramsey, and M. W.
Woolrich, “Network modelling methods for fmri,” Neuroimage, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 875–891, 2011.

请问Harvard-Oxford 这种模板下的Nodes有没有谁做过归类?直接按照现在110个Nodes的顺序画出的功能连接图(functional connectivity)看上去很散,很乱。谢谢

How to get the coordinates of centre of mass for each ROI

Dear all,

I downloaded the Harvard-Oxford atlas (ho_labels.csv and ho_roi_atlas.nii). These two files can be downloaded from http://preprocessed-connectomes-project.org/abide/Pipelines.html, where youu can find "The subcortical and cortical ROIs were combined and then fractionated into functional resolution using nearest-neighbor interpolation. [Atlas][Labels]". Through load_nii('ho_mask_pad.nii'), I can get the index of voxel in each ROI. Fox example, I use the following code to get the index of the ROI labeled 10

load_nii('ho_mask_pad.nii');

使用REST1.8运行ROIwise静息态功能连接,生成的zFC文件中没有相关系数,如图

使用REST1.8设置好两个球形ROI之后(FC中的ROIwise选项),添加预处理过的静息态数据,勾选detrend和filter,生成的zFCMap(txt文件)没有生成相关被试两个ROI之间的相关系数,如截图。而且ROI_FCMap(txt文件)也没有按照时间序列生成两列ROI信号值。在运行过程中都没有报错。