ZangYF Group's CVs

Do I need to strip off all the additional planes of zeros before matching the fMRI data and the atlas?

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well..

I have a question about what kind of processing should be done before matching the fMRI data and the atlas. I got a suggestion that “additional planes of zeros should be firstly stripped off before changing the atlas to match the data”. If the Harvard-oxford atlas and the preprocessed functional image have different number of additional planes of zeros. What kind of processing should be done before matching them.

网上共享数据给出的fMRI数据和atlas的维度不同怎么办

下载ABIDE提供的数据,发现fMRI和提供的atlas的voxel size都是3mm*3mm*3mm大小,但是两者的维度分别是:

fMRI data 维度 <61×73×61×T> (T is the number of time points).;
Harvard-Oxford (HO) atlas 维度<65×77×63>.

我尝试去除HO atlas两端的数据,使其维度变成<61×73×61>,而后先获取voxel time series,再对各个ROI内的voxel time series取平均,但是得到的ROI time series与ABIDE下下载的差异很大。

我尝试从其他网站下载Harvard-Oxford (HO) atlas,发现维度是 <61×73×61>,但是用这个atlas得到的对应ROI time series与ABIDE下载的差异也很大。

我把我上述处理结果附上,见附件。

我的目标是获得voxel time series,请问这种情况如何处理?

REST compatibility with MATLAB

Hello everyone,

I have MATLAB R2016a installed, and I've been trying to get the latest versions of REST to work on it (REST_V1.8_130615), unfortunately with no success so far.

Does anybody know what version of MATLAB is the latest version of REST compatible with?

Thank you for your help!
Robin

如何通过dpabi的NBS方法对一组被试的功能连接的连边进行年龄效应分析(不是组间比较,而是进行连续变量分析)

老师们好:
我有一组被试的功能连接矩阵,我想通过NBS分析哪些连边随着发育增强,哪些减弱,同时把性别和头动作为协变量。
我没有对被试进行分组比较,而是想观察哪些边随着年龄的增长有显著的变化。
那么:
(1)在dpabi的Statistical Analysis界面的第一个下拉框里面应该选哪个呢?
(2)在Text Covariates里是放入age, sex, mFD三个协变量,还是只放入sex和mFD两个协变量呢?
(3)最后在哪个生成的文件里给出age的效应呢?
谢谢老师们!
祝生活愉快~

New Postdoc Position on Brain Connectivity at Karolinska Institute - Deadline 22/01/2023

Dear all,

We are looking for another new Postdoc to work in an interdisciplinary and internationally competitive environment at Karolinska Institute, one of the top medical universities in the world and the home for the Nobel Prize in Medicine.

We combine imaging analyses, statistical tools, machine learning algorithms and biofluid assays to study brain aging and the earliest signs of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.

Forums: 

关于预处理的一个疑惑

各位老师好,在预处理的过程中,我DPARSFA---V5,calculate in MNI space 这个预处理流程,有一点小疑问,这个流程勾选了Extract ROI time courses,如果我并没有Define ROI,是不是就代表提取了所有脑区的时间序列呢?
然后在这个基础之上,我只要第二步进入DPARSFA---勾选Functional Connectivity,再Define自己想要的脑区,就可以获得ROI到全脑的功能连接了。这样对吗?

Clustering generates varying results every trials.

Is there anyone here who performed k-means clustering using DynamicBC? I would like to ask if you get varying results if you perform multiple trials in k-means clustering with matrix correlation as the metric. Is this really normal for k-means clustering even for other programs? How should I be able to normalize this because the results vary a lot per trial? Any reply is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Forums: