REST doesn't support the selected ROI definition now

When i try to load a predefined ROI for seed based connectivity analysis, i get the following error:

??? Error using ==> rest_misc>ViewROI at 304
REST doesn't support the selected ROI definition now, Please
check:
/mnt/vpgroup/Greicius_ROI/dorsal_DMN/04/4.nii

Error in ==> rest_misc at 196
ViewROI(AROIDef);

Error in ==> rest_SetROI at 166
rest_misc( 'ViewROI',

Dealing with 2 sessions and use of mask

I am doing a seed region analysis for the entire n-back acquisition in two groups of subjects. I intend to finally compare the groups for differences.

1. Each subject had 2 sessions of n-back runs. I am able to get the seed region based FC maps and Z maps for each session separately. But how can I get a single contrast file from the 2 sessions for each subject?

关于rest的correlation analysis

管理员好!
最近我们尝试用rest的correlation analysis做量表与reho全脑的相关分析,想看下哪个脑区和量表相关比较显著。然后因为spm中的multiple regression也可以做全脑与量表算相关,又用spm算了下。 我们算的时候将年龄、性别等作为了协变量。
1、可是当我们做完发现,rest的结果和spm的结果基本上不一致,区域差别很明显。就是说基本上没有重叠的脑区,而且存在某个重叠的脑区在rest里是正相关、spm中是负相关。我们研究了好久,还是没有找出原因。只知道rest是用partialcorr做的去协变量。spm是用regress去的协变量。其实partialcorr里面也是用到了回归。我们就是想问下,为什么两个软件做的都是同一件事情可是得到的结果为什么差异这么明显呢?那么哪个结果做出来的比较真实客观呢?

关于alphasim的一些问题

不好意思,网速终于快一点了,我还是在这里提问下吧。谢谢管理员的解答。
今天研究了下alphasim,发现有些地方不是太懂。以下是我用全脑mask跑的alphasim。
Mask filename = BrainMask_05_61x73x61
Voxels in mask = 70831
Gaussian filter width (FWHM, in mm) = 8.000
Cluster connection radius: rmm = 5.00
Individual voxel threshold probability = 0.001
Number of Monte Carlo simulations = 1000
Output filename = AlphaSimtext0.0018

A new research: large-scale brain functional and structural networks were disrupted in idiopathic generalized epilepsy

Brain. 2011 Oct;134(Pt 10):2912-28.
Altered functional-structural coupling of large-scale brain networks in idiopathic generalized epilepsy.
Zhang Z, Liao W, Chen H, Mantini D, Ding JR, Xu Q, Wang Z, Yuan C, Chen G, Jiao Q, Lu G.
Source

ALFF计算和预处理的问题

有个比较弱的问题,刚没想明白,来问一下专家。

我用FSL写了个SCRIPT做ALFF,不过对ALFF有个问题。FSL对raw data做预处理的时候,会把图像的中间值global normalize到10000左右 - the whole 4D data set is normalised by a single scaling factor ("grand mean scaling") 。这样到higher level的统计才正确。但是这样的问题是每个SUBJECT SCALE FACTOR不同,再进行FFT计算ALFF的时候,会对结果有所影响。那在REST里面怎么处理normalisation的问题的?

谢谢

Help me about REST !Thank U !

Hi,teacher Yan,after the acquired data being processed by DPARSF,a RESULT folder containing FCresult is obtained,I want do some FC research such as One sample T test,but there is a button 'Mask File',I do not know how to use this button,please explain to me?
Another question,only Voxel-wise ROI can be finished in DPARSF?Then if I want do ROI-wise ,how can I realize?

mean images

I have the following issues with DPARSFA. I want to start from normalisation step for a set of images that are already realigned and slice ime corrected. I have also obtained mean images for these volumes. But when I try and start unified segmentation based normalisation, the DPARSFA starts searching for mean and does not fine it. It starts computing mean which takes a long time. The mean file is included along with 410 other images in each subject folder (410 time points, 1 mean image = in each subject folder).

Where should I put the mean files?

Regarding sensorimotor network

Dear experts,

I'm currently analyzing DMN (PCC/precuneus seed-based) using REST.
In addition, I want to analyze sensorimotor network in groups of subjects.
Is there a well-identified seed for this sensorimotor network?
If yes, please let me know the accurate MNI coordinates or the article that used this seed.

Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Kim