关于采样率

您好,最近对一个问题一直不太理解。
In the current study, we used a relatively low sampling rate (TR=2 s) for multislice (30 slices) acquisitions.Under this sampling rate, respiratory and cardiac fluctuations may still pose a problem for fMRI time series, despite band-pass filtering in the range 0.01-0.1 Hz used to reduce them.

Procedure for performing Paired T-Test?

Hello, I'm attempting to perform a Paired T-Test on the functional connectivity of two resting state conditions within-subject. I have a Placebo run and a Control run for the subject. First I converted my .nii files to nifti pairs using REST's conversion utility. Then I used the Functional Connectivity tool to create a FC and zFC Map for each condition individually using the same ROI location. Then I placed the zFC maps into their own folders (I have 1 folder for the zFC map from the Placebo run and another folder for the zFC Map from the Control run).

本周二(2011.11.29)组会通知

本周二继续文献报告:
报告的文献为:《Reducing inter-subject anatomical variation: Effect of normalization method on sensitivity of functional magnetic resonance imaging data analysis in auditory cortex and the superior temporal region》。
这篇文献主要内容:SPM2-normalization,SPM5-统一分割,SPM5-DARTEL,HAMMER四种配准方法对任务fMRI激活结果的影响,同时也考察了不同配准模板(ICBM152,Colin27,ICBM453)对配准结果的影响及不同配准算法下平滑和不平滑激活结果的差异。详见附件。

Forums: 

ReHo处理结果 很多部分在脑壳外

您好:
我用ReHo对我的数据进行分析,预处理利用REST工具包进行,统计分析two sample T, 发现达到阈值的结果很多在脑壳外面(MRIcro+Che2bet模板),请问为什么? 这样会不会把有用信息剔除掉?对于脑外的部分如何处理?

谢谢

想請問發生什麼事(用dparsfa做normalization出問題)

我的軟體是matlab 2010a
DPARSF advanced
錯誤碼:

Moving Head Motion Corrected Files:Subject001 OKMoving Head Motion Corrected Files:Subject002 OKMoving Head Motion Corrected Files:Subject003 OK
??? Error using ==> cd
Cannot CD to /Users/mac/RestingfMRI/DataAnalysis/T1Img (Name is nonexistent or not a directory).

Error in ==> DPARSFA_run at 456

本周二(2011.11.22)组会

大家好!11月22日(周二)晚上七点的组会由研一学生原彬科汇报。汇报的内容是三种配准备方法(SPM2-type,SPM-DARTLE,HAMMER).

附件是汇报会涉及的两篇文献。第一篇涉及到了前两种方法,第二篇涉及到第三种。有兴趣的老师和同学可以参看。

与参加组会的同仁可以于晚上6点50分通过Skype呼叫 wenbinjia.08@mail.com,这样就可以通过语音参加组会了。

关于rest工具箱里的reho.m

老师、学长好~ 请教个问题
在使用 REST_V1.5_101101 这个工具包后,自己根据定义写了一个计算reho的代码。即对每个体素的所有时间点直接升序sort,然后计算KCC值。没有加入任何优化。但计算出来的结果,每个体素的reho值普遍比工具箱里算的值相对偏小。模糊可以看到,自己算的图像黑白的区域与工具箱的结果是很相似的。
回头看工具箱里的代码时,发现reho.m计算rank时取了平均,注释写的是"Compute mean of tied ranks"。
我的问题是:
1、tied ranks是什么意思啊?
2、为什么不直接用[result, Index] = sort(matrix) 里的Index,而自己重新写了一个rank呢?
3、reho.m里的处理方法比原定义的方法有什么优点吗?
谢谢老师、学长回复哈~~