rest slicer viewer 报错

打开overlay时报错:
??? Attempted to access theOverlay(1,217); index out of bounds because size(theOverlay)=[181,216].

Error in ==> rest_sliceviewer>AddOverlay at 2965
newOverlay(i,j)=theOverlay(i+abs(floor(Zset*theMagnifyCoefficient)),j+abs(floor(Yset*theMagnifyCoefficient)));

Error in ==> rest_sliceviewer>SetView_Orthogonal at 1445

3D functional connectivity map

To whom it may concern:
Thank you for kindly providing the tool for analyzing resting-state functional connectivity.
I am wondering if I can use the REST TOOL to plot a 3D brain map showing different levels of functional connectivity after running the ROI-wise analysis.
Thank you.
Regards,
Ying-hui

Regress out Nuissance Covariates (in DPARSF)

Can I use this option if my data is not of the same resolution as the white, gray matter, etc. images that are used to calculate the nuissance covariates?

I'm asking because I know that I cannot use the default mask if it is not of the same resolution. I'm wondering if the principle applies here too.

求助

老师您好:
    我在用DPARSF处理数据(计算REHO)时出现了如上的报错,同一批被试,只有两个出现了这种报错,其他均成功跑完,请问错误的原因是什么?我该如何解决?谢谢您。

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Openning positions

博士后及科研人员招聘:脑影像方法学及其应用研究

杭州师范大学人脑功能研究中心翁旭初教授、北京师范大学认知神经科学与学习国家重点实验室臧玉峰教授、中国科学院心理研究所左西年研究员联合招收博士后及其他科研人员,主要研究内容涉及静息态功能磁共振方法学、影像学测量的统计可靠性分析、人脑功能发展及其与行为的相互关系、静息态fMRI在脑疾病的应用研究、以及各种脑影像学数据处理等。

实验室和合作导师信息
1、翁旭初,杭州师范大学人脑功能研究中心教授,国家杰出青年基金获得者。详细信息参见 http://baike.baidu.com/view/4688480.htm。联系方式:wengxc@psych.ac.cn

Forums: