Error in loading covariables when doing batch FC analysis

Hi, REST experts,

I was doing the batch FC analysis. I listed the subjects' covariables (9 variables) in a text file (Covlist.txt) as follows, 
C:\REST-analysis\Cov\Sub_001_detrend_filtered_cov.txt
C:\REST-analysis\Cov\Sub_002_detrend_filtered_cov.txt
C:\REST-analysis\Cov\Sub_003_detrend_filtered_cov.txt
C:\REST-analysis\Cov\Sub_004_detrend_filtered_cov.txt
C:\REST-analysis\Cov\Sub_017_detrend_filtered_cov.txt

How to make ROI from Brodmann or AAL template by selecting specific area for functional connectivity

Hello
These days, I am trying to analyze functional connectivity in fMRI-resting data using REST1.3.
I have already analyzed using Seed ROI to learn REST software.  That result was pretty good.
So, now I am trying to analyze our data not using seed ROI but useing ROI from BA or AAL template by selecting specific area (e.g. hippocampus, amygdala).
How can I make ROI from BA or AAL template by selecting specific area?
Please comment.
Thank you for your reply in advance.

Available PhD student fellowship in neuroimaging markers of early stages of Alzheimer's disease

The Laboratory of Functional Neuroscience at the Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Cell Biology, University Pablo de Olavide, Seville (Spain), invites applications for one PhD student position to investigate in neuroimaging markers (structural and functional) of healthy and pathological aging. The position is renewed on a yearly basis, and the salary is according to spanish standard. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Evaluations will start immediately.

Videos of resting-state fMRI symposium in Stanford

Thanks to Dr. Michael D. Greicius for providing videos (http://restingstate.stanford.edu/) of the resting-state fMRI symposium in Stanford University, June 17, 2009. Below are the topic and speakers.

Bharat Biswal
University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, USA
Multi-site Validation of Resting State fMRI

Michael Greicius
Stanford University School of Medicine, USA

functional connectivity cannot output zFCmap*.img

Dear experts,

I've done functional connectivity  using rest toolkit. I chose the parameters as the manual showed. But there were no any .img file created eg. no FCMap*.img and zFCMap*.img. I can not find the reason. Could anyone help me? Any commnets are greatly appreciated.
Best,

frog

Fwd: What's new for '+"resting" +"fMRI"' in PubMed

This message contains My NCBI what's new results from the
National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM).

Do not reply directly to this message.

Sender's message: Check Notes

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Fwd: What's new for '+"resting" +"fMRI"' in PubMed

This message contains My NCBI what's new results from the
National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM).

Do not reply directly to this message.

Sender's message: Check Notes

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.