functional connectivity

我用rest中的functional connectivity做两个脑区的相关行分析,分别选择了两个脑区中的某一个体素作为ROI,进行相关性分析。不同的是数据预处理时高斯平滑核分别选择4和6进行处理。得到的结果却相差很大,有的出现一次正相关,一次负相关,有的出现两次相关性相差几十倍。想请问各位老师:改变高斯核会有这么大变化吗?还是这个情况属于不正常,可能是处理步骤出了问题?

如何分析解释REST 的结果呢

按照DPARSF做了数据的分析后,对于结果我们怎么评价呢?是不是结果难以解释就是不可信的?请问如何了解数据的可靠性?是不是和前人的观点一样就是正确的呢?觉得有些茫然。。。

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

some problems while using REST

我想用rest中的功能连接分析我的静息态数据,在预处理时需要做高斯平滑,我查了一些文献在高斯核的选择上有选择8、6、4的,想向各位老师请教下做静息态分析时一般选择多少比较合适?我之前用rest中的reho做过分析,里面有一步是选择mask,我选择的是rest中mask中的Brainmask。想请教下这个Brainmask是怎么来的?是在MNI空间下的吗?

error: subscripted assignment dimension mismatch

Dear REST developers,

When I attempt to run the functional connectivity pipeline in the program with a single subject 4D analyze format image with no mask it returns the message below. What does this message mean? How can I fix it? 

thank you,

Dominic

Ideal rectangular filter:    "/data/blinky/work/dominic/seed/test_1/1005031/rest_trial"
     Read 3D EPI functional images: "/data/blinky/work/dominic/seed/test_1/1005031/rest_trial".

z-score

Hi, I have a question regarding how to obtain the Zscore. Particularly I don't know how to calculate the correction for the degrees of freedom (that seems to be a value around 2), since I could not find the actual calculation. Does anyone know how it is calculated?

Also, I would also like to use the Yan's program called y_Corr2p(r,n). But I don't understand what the "n" is. In the comments of the program it says that is the number of pairs, but I don't understand.

thanks a lot, many greetings
Pablo

Error using ==> eq Matrix dimensions must agree.

Dear REST developers,

I'm trialling the REST program using a single subject and specifying a voxel wise ROI. Each time I try to view the ROI as outlined in the manual or run the analysis it produces this error: 

Exception occured.    (MATLAB:dimagree)
    Error using ==> eq
Matrix dimensions must agree.